Back Hernia! Spinal Trainning?

Hi to all!

Ello sadly there some yoga classic move I have to stop - at this instant! I suffer from a lower back hernia since many years…But there many type of yoga I can’t do anymore (Since I don’t want to enjure myself even more) So it’s there a fews peoples here with the same back problem who can share their class or even better. Share some Spinal Classes if ever you have found any? - regards Val

My physiotherapist want me to follow the exercices in this book! It’s there any classes here about this topic? https://www.renaud-bray.com/Livres_Produit.aspx?id=1961395&def=Cure+Back+Pain+%3A+80+Personalized+Easy+Exercises+for+Spinal+Training+to+Improve+Posture%2C+Eliminate+Tension+and+Reduce+Stress%2CHARVEY%2C+JEAN-FRANCOIS%2C9780778805311

Hi Val! While we are unable to be prescriptive in recommending a class for a specific medical need we do have a number of classes that you may find beneficial. We do recommend and feel it is important that you consult your doctor prior to undertaking any kind of exercise regimen. I will link them below!

class
Release Neck, Shoulder & Spine Tension
Hatha with Alex van Frank
10 mins • Level 1

class
Spinal Soothing Hatha
Hatha with Felicia Tomasko
30 mins • Level 1

class
Strength For A Safe Spine
Mat Pilates with Anula Maiberg
20 mins • Level 1-2