Gimmie all the snacks

How does everyone satiate their snack cravings while still indulging every once in a while? I feel like fruit gets a bad reputation for being high in sugar, but I love oranges during this time of year! They satisfy my sweet tooth and add lots of vitamin C to my diet during these cold months. Blood oranges and Cara Cara oranges are my favorites, and I sometimes add a small square of dark chocolate on the side. YUM!

7 Likes

Chia pudding with blueberries. If you use coconut milk it’ll taste like tapioca. Let sit for a few hours & taste the sweetness.

5 Likes

Yes! I love this one! Super easy too. I prep it the night before in a small mason jar and then in the morning, I have a nutritious, fairly light breakfast ready to go. Great with a cup of green tea on the side :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love making acai bowls at home! There’s acai frozen packs without added sugar too! I love to blend it up with a frozen banana and some berries and then deck out the top with chia seeds, coconut flakes, crunchy peanut butter, banana, mango and any other in-season berry. Saves money, is healthier than most you buy and DELICIOUS! :banana::pineapple::mango::coconut::strawberry:

3 Likes

I love the classic peanut butter and banana toast. A little carb, some fruit and protein. I’ve been wanting to expand on this though and try to change it up. Using this as inspiration. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

A square of dark chocolate 85% with a dollop of coconut butter. Totally settles my cravings. Or walnuts with a little honey

5 Likes

I jokingly call baby carrots my “stress carrots.” They give me a good crunch and I admittedly can eat a whole bag in a sitting, usually with some of Trader Joe’s triple layer hummus. Super filling, no prep, easy to come by and relatively guilt-free compared to say BBQ chips. If I’m craving the salt as opposed to the crunch I’ll go for those seaweed snacks. And I totally agree with the dark chocolate for the indulgence part.

1 Like

ooo… I’ve never tried coconut butter… this sound amazing!!

1 Like

It’s sooo good! Will have to stock up again. Cap Beauty has a wonderful coconut butter, but try a couple to find your favorite