Glo Courses

Hey! I am currently working my way through Dr. Chris Chapple’s “History of Yoga” course. I’m a bit of a nerd and love learning. My off the mat study for the past 12 months led me to take this one as I’m currently researching about the roots of Yoga and Indian history. I’d love to hear about your experience if you’re currently taking or have taken this course or any of the other courses offered by Glo. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I am currently enrolled in Stephanie Snyder’s course on Yamas and Niyamas and I’m completely captivated by her teachings. It is one of the best investments I’ve made lately and I’m trying to be disciplined and not rush through it so I completely immerse in each chapter. She does a brief lecture on each topic (each Yama and Niyama) and follows with a related asana and meditation. It’s fantastic! I’m glad you posted about your course - I think I’ll take that one when I’m finished!

2 Likes

Oh wow thanks so much - I ummed and aaaahed for ages about whether to do the history course or the Yama Niyamas course. Stephanie is my favourite her teaching style has gotten me through so much in my life. I’ll definitely be taking this one next! Thanks so much for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like