Happy Monday! We want to hear what you’re grateful for today. I challenge you to reply to this post (or even say it out loud to yourself), five things you are grateful for, as a way to manifest appreciation and thanks. Believe it or not, this practice can really put your whole day into a different perspective. We think it’s important to continue to remind ourselves of what we already have under these trying times.
Five Things I am Grateful For:
1. A rainy day, for nature and for me
2. The power to take a deep breath
3. The ability to connect with people online
4. The potential to have good days and bad (I am a living human being and that is great!)
5. The capacity to laugh, and find the humor in life