Rest: We should all have the right to breathe

We have been using this time to listen and learn and we plan to accelerate our efforts to become more inclusive and diverse. We are committed to making our space supportive and empowering for our BIPOC community members, thus helping to inspire change within the wellness industry. This community is a safe space to have an open dialogue and we invite you to do so.

31_BLM_E-05
BlackoutTuesday_ResourcesGuide-02
BlackoutTuesday_ResourcesGuide-05
31_BLM_E-08-08-08

YES. Please, consider adding some classes or courses on yoga for resistance, yoga for protesters, yoga for trauma, coping with police brutality, etc.

I live in atlanta and was peacefully protesting last night when we were attacked with tear gas, flashbangs, and rubber bullets. I am scared and sad and have no idea how to show my body that I love it while actively putting it in harms way because it’s necessary for democracy. I’m heartbroken.

@snugglequeen We are so glad you are safe and we feel your pain. We want to build our content and library offering to support all of these overwhelming experiences. In the meantime, we invite you to look into some of these practices:

class
Nurture Yourself
Hatha with Tara Judelle
60 mins • Level 1-2

class
Meditation for a More Loving World
Audio Meditation with Jo Tastula
30 mins • Level 1-2

class
After a Stressful Event
Audio Meditation with Sara Clark
10 mins • Level 1