Yoga at Dusk

I am a very particular person, and I have always loved dusk. It is the best time of the day; the day is coming to a close and the world is starting to wind down. The glow over the city is one of my favorite things, ever. I have really been wanting to try out Kia Miller’s program Sunset Stress Relief.

program
Sunset Stress Relief
Hatha with Kia Miller
Level 1-2

No program has ever sounded more right for me. This program goes through every day of the week with a 20-30 minute class, and it just sounds like the right way to end each day. Any day can come with piled-up stress, and to be able to look forward to something like this that will help you unwind and get ready for a restful sleep sounds amazing. I picture myself with the dusk glow coming through my windows while I practice in my room before bed :blush:!

5 Likes

Have you tried this program yet? I have done Taylor’s restorative program and it is my favourite program I’ve done so far. I’ll have to check this out, I love Kia :slight_smile:

I’m gonna start it on Monday :blush: I like how it goes through each day of the week, it keeps me accountable. I love Kia too!

1 Like